At Bull Headed Bear, we are passionate about finding good value stocks. Our fundamental analysis consists of different valuation methods, including financial models.
A typical stock analysis post has a table of contents similar to the below:
- Company Introduction
- Shareholder Ownership
- Financial Statements Review
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Statement
- Valuation Review
- Analysts Consensus & Targets
- Comparable Analysis
- Valuation Multiples
- Discounted Cash Flow Model / DCF Model
- Valuation Overview
Discounted Cash Flow Model – DCF Model
The purpose of our dcf models is to understand how the company’s intrinsic value compares to its market value and answer the question: Is the stock a good investment?
We generally create two models, the first having a terminal value based on the EBITDA exit and the second with a terminal value based on the perpetual growth rate. We also look at three different scenarios for the models: Bear Case, Base Base & Bull Case.
See below for the latest post, or click the stock analysis heading above for the complete list.
Latest Stock Valuations
- WHAT IS UNILEVER’S INTRINSIC VALUE? | UNILEVER DCF MODEL (ULVR)
- IS UNILEVER A BUY? | UNILEVER SHARE PRICE – RELATIVE VALUATION (ULVR)
- ERICSSON DCF MODEL & INTRINSIC VALUE
- IS INTEL A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- IS PAYPAL A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- IS ALPHABET A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- IS NETFLIX A GOOD INVESTMENT?
- What is Finimize? Investment News & Community
- Learn Financial Modelling & Valuation with CFI
- SharePad Review – Find Good Stocks – Manage Stock Portfolio
- Yahoo Finance – Investment News – Stock Portfolio Management
- FreeTrade – Commission Free Investment Broker
The content on this website is not investment advice. It is also not a recommendation to buy or sell any particular assets. The information on this website should be used for entertainment and information purposes only. All investments carry risk, and you can lose all of your money. Consider seeking professional advice from a financial advisor before investing.